✔️✔️ 10 Best Foundation Repair Companies in Pittsburgh 2023

Ranjan Kumar

Dec 12, 2023, 2:28:42 AM12/12/23
Cracks in your foundation walls, uneven floors, and bowing walls are all signs that your home's foundation needs repair. Ignoring these problems can lead to costly structural damage down the road. If you're looking for a reputable and reliable foundation repair company in Pittsburgh, look no further! This list will help you find the best foundation repair company for your needs.

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ꧁ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ꧂█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections
➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections

✅ Customer Reviews – ★★★★✰ 4.9/5
💲 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞👉 👉 ░▒▓█ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 █▓▒░

1. Ground Works:

Ground Works is a leading foundation repair company in Pittsburgh, known for its expertise and commitment to quality. With a team of experienced and certified professionals, Ground Works offers a wide range of foundation repair services, including crack repair, foundation stabilization, and waterproofing. They also provide free inspections and upfront estimates, so you can know exactly what to expect before work begins.

2. A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair:

A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years. They offer a comprehensive range of foundation repair services, including concrete leveling, foundation piering, and waterproofing. A-1 is also a certified installer of the Helical Pier System, a permanent solution for foundation settlement.

3. Keystone Basement Systems:

Keystone Basement Systems is another reputable foundation repair company in Pittsburgh. They offer a variety of foundation repair solutions, including basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, and foundation crack repair. Keystone also offers a lifetime warranty on their work, giving you peace of mind knowing that your foundation is protected.

4. G & J Waterproofing:

G & J Waterproofing is a family-owned and operated foundation repair company that has been serving Pittsburgh for over 50 years. They offer a wide range of basement waterproofing services, including sump pump installation, foundation crack repair, and French drain installation. G & J is also a certified installer of the BasementGutter system, a patented waterproofing system that helps to keep your basement dry.

5. Ram Jack Pittsburgh:

Ram Jack Pittsburgh is a leading provider of foundation repair and settlement solutions. They offer a variety of foundation repair services, including hydraulic piering, helical piers, and push piers. Ram Jack also offers a free inspection and estimate, so you can learn more about your foundation problems and the best way to fix them.

6. Dr. Dry:

Dr. Dry is a well-known foundation repair company in Pittsburgh. They offer a variety of foundation repair services, including foundation crack repair, waterproofing, and basement dehumidification. Dr. Dry also offers a lifetime warranty on their work, so you can rest assured that your foundation is in good hands.

7. Baker's Waterproofing:

Baker's Waterproofing is a family-owned and operated foundation repair company that has been serving Pittsburgh for over 75 years. They offer a wide range of basement waterproofing services, including sump pump installation, foundation crack repair, and crawl space encapsulation. Baker's is also a certified installer of the B-Dry system, a patented waterproofing system that helps to keep your basement dry.

8. Advanced Basement Solutions:

Advanced Basement Solutions is a leading provider of foundation repair and waterproofing services in Pittsburgh. They offer a variety of foundation repair services, including foundation crack repair, basement waterproofing, and crawlspace encapsulation. Advanced Basement Solutions also offers a free inspection and estimate, so you can get the information you need to make an informed decision about your foundation repair needs.

9. Matthews Structural Solutions:

Matthews Structural Solutions is a well-known foundation repair company in Pittsburgh. They offer a variety of foundation repair services, including foundation underpinning, foundation crack repair, and basement waterproofing. Matthews Structural Solutions also offers a free inspection and estimate, so you can get the information you need to make an informed decision about your foundation repair needs.

10. Fleming Contracting:

Fleming Contracting is a family-owned and operated foundation repair company that has been serving Pittsburgh for over 50 years. They offer a wide range of foundation repair services, including foundation crack repair, basement waterproofing, and concrete leveling. Fleming Contracting also offers a free inspection and estimate, so you can get the information you need to make an informed decision about your foundation repair needs.

My Personal Experience with Foundation Repair:

My family has lived in Pittsburgh for generations, and we've had our share of foundation problems over the years. When we first noticed cracks in our basement walls, we were worried that we would have to sell our home. However, we decided to call a foundation repair company to get an estimate.

We were so relieved to find out that the foundation problems were not as serious as we thought. The foundation repair company was able to fix the cracks and stabilize the foundation, and our home is now safe and sound. I am so grateful that we took the time to get the foundation repaired, and I would encourage anyone who is facing foundation problems to do the same.

Disclaimer: This article might have some affiliate links and if you buy via my referral link, I will earn some commissions.