✔️✔️ 10 Best Foundation Repair Companies in Lehigh Valley, PA

Ranjan Kumar

Dec 11, 2023, 9:04:39 AM12/11/23
Living in the beautiful Lehigh Valley comes with its unique set of challenges, especially when it comes to your home's foundation. The freeze-thaw cycles, fluctuating water tables, and even the soil composition can take a toll on your foundation, leading to cracks, uneven floors, and a host of other problems.

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ꧁ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ꧂█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections
➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections

💲 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞👉 👉 ░▒▓█ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 █▓▒░

✅ Customer Reviews – ★★★★✰ 4.9/5

But fear not! If you suspect your Lehigh Valley home needs foundation repair, you have access to some of the best professionals in the business. Here are the top 10 foundation repair companies in Lehigh Valley, PA:

1. Ground Works: As a resident of the Lehigh Valley myself, I can personally vouch for the quality and expertise of Ground Works. They consistently rank at the top of my list due to their comprehensive range of foundation repair services, including basement waterproofing, crack repair, foundation leveling, and more. Their team is highly trained and experienced, always prioritizing quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer service.

2. Lehigh Valley Concrete: This reputable company has been serving the Lehigh Valley for over 20 years, specializing in foundation repair, concrete work, and waterproofing. They are known for their affordable solutions, efficient service, and commitment to using top-quality materials.

3. GPGS Concrete Leveling: If you suspect your foundation issues involve uneven floors or settling, GPGS is the go-to company. They offer a variety of concrete leveling solutions, including mudjacking and polyurethane injection, ensuring a quick and effective solution.

4. Agentis Plumbing: While primarily known for their plumbing services, Agentis Plumbing also boasts a skilled foundation repair division. They offer a comprehensive range of services, including crack repair, wall anchoring, and basement waterproofing, providing a convenient one-stop shop for your repair needs.

5. A+ Waterproofing & Foundation Repair: Located in Bath, PA, A+ Waterproofing serves the entire Lehigh Valley. They specialize in basement waterproofing and foundation repair, utilizing innovative technologies and techniques to ensure a dry and healthy home.

6. All American Concrete Form Inc.: This family-owned and operated company has been serving the Lehigh Valley for over 30 years. They specialize in all aspects of concrete work, including foundation repair, concrete pouring, and driveways, offering a reliable and trustworthy service.

7. A J Trunzo INC.: With over 50 years of experience in the construction industry, A J Trunzo INC. offers a wealth of expertise in foundation repair. They specialize in concrete foundation repair, wall stabilization, and crawl space encapsulation, providing long-lasting solutions.

8. Divine Wisdom Construction Company: This Bethlehem-based company offers a range of foundation repair and concrete services. They are known for their personalized approach and dedication to educating their customers, ensuring a transparent and informed experience.

9. Baker's Waterproofing & Foundation Repair: This established company has been serving the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas for over 20 years. They specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation crack repair, and crawl space encapsulation, providing reliable solutions for your home's foundation needs.

10. Rock-it Masonry LLC: Offering a combination of affordability and quality, Rock-it Masonry is an excellent choice for foundation repair in the Lehigh Valley. They specialize in crack repair, wall anchoring, and concrete restoration, known for their efficient and cost-effective services.

Choosing the Right Foundation Repair Company:

With such a diverse range of companies available, choosing the right one for your specific needs can be overwhelming. Here are some key factors to consider:

Experience: Look for a company with a proven track record of successful foundation repairs in the Lehigh Valley.
Services: Ensure they offer the specific services you need to address your unique foundation issues.
Reputation: Check online reviews and consult the Better Business Bureau to assess the company's reputation and customer satisfaction.
Warranty: Inquire about the warranty offered on the work performed to ensure your investment is protected.
Price: Obtain quotes from several companies before making a decision to compare costs and find the best value for your money.
A Personal Story:

Several years ago, I noticed hairline cracks in the walls of my basement in Allentown. Concerned about potential foundation problems, I contacted Ground Works. Their team arrived promptly, conducted a thorough inspection, and explained the available solutions in clear and concise terms. They ultimately repaired the cracks and installed a new waterproofing system, ensuring my basement remained dry and my foundation stable. I am incredibly grateful for their expertise and dedication, and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking foundation repair services in the Lehigh Valley.

Remember, ignoring foundation problems can lead to much more serious and costly issues down the line. By choosing the right foundation repair company and investing in timely repairs, you can protect the value of your home and ensure a safe and comfortable living environment for yourself and your family.

Disclaimer: This article might have some affiliate links and if you buy via my referral link, I will earn some commissions.