Over the last two weeks a number of changes have been rolled out to TBPL ('TinderboxPushlog')  and OrangeFactor . The highlights of these are...
* Links to the clobberer have been added under the 'Tree Info' menu (top left of the TBPL UI).
* The cancel builds/tests button in TBPL is now hidden for cases where tests shouldn't be cancelled . A warning is also now given for cases where a clobber is required . If you can't find the stop button, this will be intentional - so please don't use the buildapi interface  directly, since it still  lets you shoot yourself in the foot.
* TBPL's keyboard shortcuts are no longer case sensitive (no more knocking caps lock and wondering why TBPL isn't responding \o/).
* The 'add a comment' dialog now displays correctly in Opera.
* Armv6 & new style B2G builds and Nightlies are now supported.
* There is a new 'Trunk' option in the tree selection dropdown that combines mozilla-central & mozilla-inbound results. This has been made the default tree. Previously mozilla-central-only was the default, making it appear that many failures were not being recorded properly .
* OrangeFactor now defaults to displaying just the last 7 days of failures, bringing the results in line with the weekly OrangeFactor emails to dev.tree-management & hiding bugs which have long since been fixed.
If you spot any issues / have any other suggestions for TBPL/OrangeFactor, please file away  :-)
 eg pending tests, due coalescing causing the wrong test to be cancelled.
 ie: builds on non-try trees.
 Eg: https://secure.pub.build.mozilla.org/buildapi/self-serve/mozilla-inbound/rev/c54c4e2f8058
 Pending bug 664858 and bug 658934.