✔️✔️ 10 Best Foundation Repair Companies in Huntington, NY

Arun Kushwaha

Dec 12, 2023, 3:37:44 AM12/12/23
Uneven floors, cracks in the walls, or a leaky basement are all signs that your Huntington home might be suffering from foundation problems. Ignoring these issues can lead to serious structural damage and costly repairs down the road. Luckily, several foundation repair companies in Huntington offer expert solutions to restore your home's stability and peace of mind.

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ꧁ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ꧂█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections
➤➤🔴📱 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✅➤➤ https://tinyurl.com/schedule-free-inspections

✅ Customer Reviews – ★★★★✰ 4.9/5

💲 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞👉 👉 ░▒▓█ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 █▓▒░

This curated list highlights the top 10 foundation repair companies in Huntington, each with its unique strengths and expertise:

1. Ground Works:

Leading the pack is Ground Works, a trusted name in foundation repair in Huntington. With decades of experience and a team of highly skilled professionals, Ground Works tackles everything from minor cracks to complex underpinning projects. They prioritize transparency, offering free inspections, upfront estimates, and clear communication throughout the process.

2. Patrick Corry Basement Waterproofing:

Patrick Corry Basement Waterproofing has a long-standing reputation for providing reliable foundation repair and basement waterproofing services in Huntington. They specialize in waterproofing solutions, addressing moisture problems and preventing basement flooding. Their team utilizes advanced technology and high-quality materials to ensure lasting results.

3. Glenn Helder Home Inspection Service:

Glenn Helder Home Inspection Service goes beyond just inspections, offering expert foundation repair services in Huntington. Their team carefully assesses your foundation's condition and recommends the most effective and affordable solution. Their focus on personalized attention and clear communication ensures a smooth and stress-free experience.

4. ACM Basement Waterproofing:

ACM Basement Waterproofing provides comprehensive solutions for basement waterproofing and foundation repair in Huntington. They offer a variety of services, including crack repair, sump pump installation, and crawl space encapsulation, to address diverse foundation issues. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident through their positive online reviews and long-term warranties.

5. Healthy Basement Systems:

Healthy Basement Systems specializes in foundation repair and basement waterproofing in Huntington. They utilize innovative solutions, such as wall anchors and vapor barriers, to create a dry and healthy basement environment. Their team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and attention to detail.

6. Huntington Foundation Contractors:

Huntington Foundation Contractors brings extensive experience and expertise to foundation repair in Huntington. They offer a wide range of services, including concrete repair, foundation leveling, and underpinning, using advanced techniques and high-quality materials. Their dedication to quality and customer service has earned them numerous positive testimonials.

7. Scaldino Basement Solutions:

Scaldino Basement Solutions focuses on basement waterproofing and foundation repair in Huntington. They employ advanced technology, such as dehumidifiers and sump pumps, to create a dry and comfortable basement environment. Their team is highly skilled and committed to exceeding customer expectations.

8. Long Hill Masonry Corp.:

Long Hill Masonry Corp. specializes in concrete and masonry repair, including foundation repair in Huntington. They offer a variety of services, including crack repair, wall reconstruction, and chimney repair. Their team is experienced and skilled in handling various foundation issues.

9. Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions:

Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions offers a range of services, including basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and crawl space encapsulation, in Huntington. Their team is dedicated to providing long-lasting solutions and uses high-quality materials to ensure their work stands the test of time.

10. Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois:

Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois extends its expertise to foundation repair and basement waterproofing in Huntington. They offer proven solutions, such as their patented Everdry system, to address moisture problems and foundation issues effectively. Their dedication to quality and customer service has earned them a national reputation.

Choosing the right foundation repair company in Huntington is crucial for ensuring your home's structural integrity and protecting its value. Consider factors like experience, expertise, warranties, customer reviews, and specific services offered when making your decision. Remember to schedule free consultations with multiple companies to compare proposals and find the best fit for your unique needs.

My Personal Experience:

As a homeowner in Huntington, I faced the unsettling discovery of cracks in my basement walls. After researching local foundation repair companies, I chose Ground Works based on their excellent reputation and commitment to customer satisfaction. Their team provided a thorough inspection, clearly explained the issue, and recommended a solution tailored to my needs. The repair process was efficient, minimally disruptive, and the results exceeded my expectations. My basement is now dry and stable, and I have the peace of mind knowing my home's foundation is secure.

Ignoring foundation repair issues can have serious consequences. By investing in professional services, you can protect your home from further damage and ensure the well-being of your family. Choose one of the top foundation repair companies in Huntington mentioned above and experience a stress-free and successful solution.

Disclaimer: This article might have some affiliate links and if you buy via my referral link, I will earn some commissions.