New JavaScript engine module owner

Jason Orendorff

Mar 9, 2021, 8:12:37 PM3/9/21
to dev-platform
Hi, everyone.

I'm pleased to announce that Jan De Mooij has agreed to take ownership of
the JavaScript engine module.

Following a Mozilla tradition that was venerable when I got here, Jan has
been doing the job already for quite some time. Please join me in
congratulating Jan and thanking him for his ongoing leadership.

Sincerely,
Jason

Giorgio Maone

Mar 10, 2021, 1:50:14 AM3/10/21
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Congratulations, keep up the good work!
-- G

Giorgio Maone
https://maone.net

Andy Wingo

Mar 10, 2021, 2:29:22 AM3/10/21
to Jason Orendorff, dev-platform
On Wed 10 Mar 2021 02:12, Jason Orendorff <joren...@mozilla.com> writes:

> I'm pleased to announce that Jan De Mooij has agreed to take ownership of
> the JavaScript engine module.

Congratulations rather to you & commiserations to Jan ;)

What am I saying, congrats all around! :)

Andy

Gabriele Svelto

Mar 10, 2021, 9:27:33 AM3/10/21
On 10/03/2021 02:12, Jason Orendorff wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Jan De Mooij has agreed to take ownership of
> the JavaScript engine module.
>
> Following a Mozilla tradition that was venerable when I got here, Jan has
> been doing the job already for quite some time. Please join me in
> congratulating Jan and thanking him for his ongoing leadership.

Congrats Jan, that's one big module!

Gabriele

tcam...@mozilla.com

Mar 10, 2021, 7:17:28 PM3/10/21
Congrats to Jan and many thanks to Jason!