Firefox 64 milestones and key dates

Julien Cristau

Sep 6, 2018, 10:50:34 AM9/6/18
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, release-drivers
Hi all,

today marks the start of the Firefox 64 nightly cycle.

As we have done for many of the past releases, the document below attempts
to clarify the milestones and key dates throughout the cycle:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MQa4J9OSTc1i60sFcVNyoFNLK8TLBXJlL9W12VoEUAc/edit

The release calendar wiki page is in sync with this document.

Please note that the Firefox 64 RC week falls during the Orlando All Hands,
so we should keep that in mind for risk assessment around late uplifts.

Feel free to reply to this thread or in comment in the doc with any
feedback/concerns you may have.

Thanks!
Julien Cristau