* Mark will create the patch and unit test it. The plan is to
#ifdef mac the changes so there is no way this affects other platforms.
* Zach will do an initial QA testing of the patch while Rhelmer
starts the respin
* Rhelmer will respin mac only: en-US, locales and then updates.
* QA will test the mac en-US, locales and then updates. This
should be done my mid-day Tues. We are planning smoke tests on PPC and
Intel mac, then the usual automated L10n and update checks along with
manual spot checks.
* Rhelmer start staging Tuesday night for the Wed release.
We are continuing to complete non-mac Build and QA tasks related to
FF188.8.131.52 updates, CJK builds and Tbird. We hope to release Tbird
184.108.40.206 on Thursday. I'll post a slightly modified version of this on