Adding unit tests on minis for remaining platforms (disabling on builders soon)

armenzg

Jul 27, 2010, 11:15:42 AM7/27/10
On July 23rd [1] I announced that we were running unit test on minis
for all branches but few platforms were missing (10.5 and Fedora)
since one of the masters was at top load and would have died.

Today I am completing the list of platforms that are running unit
tests on the minis:
* Fedora
* 10.5
* Win7 (we are almost down to zero with remaining permanent oranges)

NOTE: At this point we are ready to disable unit tests on the builders
as soon as TOMORROW if there are no objections and everything is
working as expected (Windows will have to wait until all oranges are
gone).

For the curious on the project I wrote an status update last week [2].

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.planning/browse_thread/thread/cda593f7751bb328#
[2] http://armenzg.blogspot.com/2010/07/unit-tests-on-minis-status-update.html

armenzg

Jul 27, 2010, 2:28:51 PM7/27/10
To note that I am not including Windows XP in the list of platforms.
We will work on XP unit tests later.