We are pushing to get these bugs in by EOD today (PST):
* If you are on the hook for any of those (including reviews and feedback) _they are your number one priority_
* If you are landing bugs NOT in that list, please think about the risk to beta 11. If anything is even slightly risky, please hold off a day until we branch for beta 11 before landing on mozilla-central. We will not close mozilla-central and instead trust developers to act responsibly with risk
Once we have all / the the majority of the bugs in the query above we will call a build using the last green changeset.
The current plan is to build when the remaining betaN hardblockers are done. This is heavily dependent on fix and blocker creation rate. I will be doing some analysis to give people a range, but as far as development is concerned everything is the same (fix as many betaN hardblockers as quickly as possible).
Specifically, I'll be updating this group later today with a decision to
- ship off a known-green changeset,
- defer for another couple of hours until we get one last bug in
Either way we expect the go-to-build to happen tomorrow morning PT, no
overnight work is required.