Test Dev & Automation Goals

1 view

Clint Talbert

Apr 10, 2009, 9:53:18 PM4/10/09
We've talked with a bunch of people around the project and gotten some
feedback already, so we think we're close to golden on these. That
said, we'd like to get them in front of a bigger audience and so here
they are. These are the Test Dev goals for the next three months.
We've already started executing on them, in fact we held our first "Test
Dev Dev Day" today (yeah it needs a better name), with a focus on
creating Mozmill Tests.

Our highest priorities are going to be the Automation Work in the "Test
Automation" area and Goal 1 of the Test Development area (support and
work on new features and performance metrics). The other items are all
extremely important, ongoing efforts that we must keep making progress
toward for our longer reaching goals.

Here is the link: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/TDAI/Goals/2009-Q2

We look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks,

The Test Dev Team

Ludovic Hirlimann

Apr 16, 2009, 5:23:46 AM4/16/09
to Clint Talbert, Mark Banner

I like the idea of having a day every other week focused on writing test
case. We had the same idea to kickoff the work on Thunderbird backlogs
of missing tests. We will probably join the effort. Do you have an idea
on which day of the week you would like to schedule such effort, and at
what frequency ?

The rest sounds very nice.

Ludo
--
Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2