SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 29 October 2017 - TIME CHANGE!

RSX11M

Oct 27, 2017, 11:20:38 PM10/27/17
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2017-10-29

* 29 October, 15:00 UTC, 11am Eastern, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe,
11pm Hong Kong
** European Summer Time ends! (one hour later UTC than last time)
* Other timezones:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=29&month=10&year=2017&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>
* IRC channel #seamonkey - irc://irc.mozilla.org/seamonkey

Hi everybody,

We're doing another instance of our biweekly SeaMonkey Status meetings on IRC.

Please add agenda items we should discuss, we're trying to get a good
view there where the SeaMonkey project is right now, what the progress
is compared to last time and where we are headed.

Main agenda items:
- Action Items
- Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree
- Release Train
- Extensions and Plugins Compatibility Tracking
- 2.x (Last, Current, Next)
- Feature List, Planning
- Roundtable - Personal Status Updates

If you can't participate, please remember to fill in all the info you
can tell us in the wiki.

Best regards and see you next Sunday.