There are still a few unresolved P1 blockers left, and as a result we have
to delay our Firefox 3.5 code freeze. We're still evaluating how much longer
this delay will be, hopefully only one day.
All priority is being given to these blockers, and if it's deemed necessary,
we'll be closing mozilla-central and mozilla-1.9.1 in order to keep the
trees green and quiet for their landings.