Firefox 3 Meeting: Tuesday Feb 26, 2008

Schrep

Feb 26, 2008, 7:46:31 AM2/26/08
Hey Folks,

Agenda here:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3/StatusMeetings/2008-02-26

Big topic is b4 and beyond. As of this writing there are 66 P1 bugs
which implies we either will not meet code freeze tonight or will need
to add another milestone. Given the number of improvements between
Beta3 and today's nightly I'd strong prefer we meet the freeze and
talk about doing an additional Beta. Either way, given the amazing
positive feedback and the fact that we have 500k daily active users of
Firefox 3 (with basically hockey-stick growth of usage) I think we
should push to final as fast as possible. To that end I'm
recommending that release drivers work with module owners throughout
the rest of the week to do an exhaustive triage of open issues per
area to make sure we have all the right priorities set so that our P1
and P2 bugs really are the list of things we need to wrap before we
ship.

Unfortunately I'm flying over the Atlantic during this meeting - but
if we can get good notes into the wiki on where we are doing on
critical risk areas that would be great - mmm-kay. (http://
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lundberg for those of you who
haven't seen Office Space)

Meeting details:
* 11:00a PST, 2:00p EST (18:00 UTC)
* Mozilla Bldg. S central area
* 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 conf# 217 (US/Intl)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf# 217 (US)
* irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel

Cheers,

Schrep