graphs.allizom.org going down for upgrade tomorrow 11 AM Pacific

Robert Helmer

May 16, 2011, 5:27:28 PM5/16/11
The perfomatic 2.0 staging server, http://graphs.allizom.org, is going
down tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific for an OS upgrade.

We're trying to deploy to production and having some issues with
reproducing the staging environment since it's a different OS version.

I expect it to take a few hours, and will send an update if it's not
up by 3 PM (or when it's done, whichever comes first).

Robert Helmer

May 17, 2011, 5:59:03 PM5/17/11
On May 16, 2:27 pm, Robert Helmer <rhel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The perfomatic 2.0 staging server,http://graphs.allizom.org, is going

Serverops hit some snags upgrading this machine, they are continuing
to work on it.

Robert Helmer

May 17, 2011, 8:54:44 PM5/17/11

Server is up but unconfigured, should be back in action tomorrow. I'll
post an update when it's done.

Robert Helmer

May 19, 2011, 12:02:14 AM5/19/11

Everything is back to normal, and we have figured out the issues that
were blocking the production push.