graphs-new change - render points instead of lines in custom chart view

Robert Helmer

Aug 8, 2011, 2:29:49 PM8/8/11
Hello,

A graphs-new.mozilla.org release will be pushed shortly (bug 677309).
This contains fixes for things like links to mozilla-inbound, showing
the right version of Tp on the dashboard, and fixes for a few small bugs.

I don't normally post about new releases here, but this also includes a
UI change from Justin Lebar to show points instead of lines on the
Custom Chart view (example:
http://graphs.allizom.org/graph.html#tests=[[16,63,12]]&sel=1307933238936,1308631085090&displayrange=90&datatype=running
) so I wanted to call that out specifically.

Thanks to Justin for this contribution, hopefully it makes graphs more
useful for everyone. I'd be interested in any feedback.

Thanks,
Rob