Heads-up - Mozilla.org/.com *.prod Selenium-WebDriver jobs are failing, but will pass when we push the new homepage and contribute page to prod, tomorrow

Stephen Donner

Oct 14, 2014, 10:36:09 PM10/14/14
to Mailing list for nearly all things Web QA-related, dev-moz...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey all -

Just a heads-up; Josh and I reviewed and ran https://github.com/mozilla/mcom-tests/commit/87b617e25ae1561f04f1bc8ba9dfacbd6c02fa53 (thanks, Stupichy!), which fixes our dev and stage Selenium-WebDriver automation[1] for Mozilla.org -- the *.prod jobs will go green once we push the new homepage + contribute pages to production, tomorrow.

Cheers,

- Stephen

[1] http://selenium.qa.mtv2.mozilla.com:8080/view/Mozilla.com/ - must be in-office or on the Mozilla VPN to access