Survey Request: Legitimate?

1 view

David E. Ross

Mar 31, 2017, 11:06:09 AM3/31/17
I just received an E-mail message supposedly from the "BMO Team"
(bugzilla.mozilla.org??). It requests that I complete a survey. The
From address is <bugz...@e.mozilla.org>; note the "e". The survey is
supposedly at
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=7a1d21744c2b6ed97b0c784d91fb5873fc7b60989f9ff5fc0057ae965c5aca13592ffaf5042ee1e4faa27cc269cedbd5634e208192e38991>.

Is this truly from Mozilla? Is this legitimate?

Crossposted to mozilla.dev.mozilla-org and mozilla.dev.planning.
Followup-To mozilla.dev.planning

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
* Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
* Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
* If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
* If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??