Login with LDAP Account

farhansha...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2019, 7:43:10 AM2/20/19
Hey everyone, I have forked the delivery-console project and done all the setup in the docs, also done the local configuration as mentioned in https://delivery-console.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/configuration.html and .env file has the content as mentioned in the above link but when I am running the server on localhost:3000 I am not able to login, either it the request is facing time out or when I am removing the .env file and the logging in, it says "Unfortunately, you can only login to this website using Mozilla LDAP" and I am unable to create such account. Help me out!!