Production Push Freeze

Paul McLanahan

Dec 16, 2016, 3:22:27 PM12/16/16
to dev-moz...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello again all,

We're imposing a change-freeze for www.mozilla.org over the holidy week (plus). The final changes must be in by end-of-business (Pacific time) on Tuesday, December 20th. Pushing to production will be able to resume Tuesday, January 3rd. Merging of pull-requests to master is not affected and can continue as normal assuming there is someone around to do code review.

Thanks,

- pmac

PS - I guess you've noticied that this list is seeing more traffic than it has in a while. I'm trying to revive this as the canonical place for news and discussion about development of www.mozilla.org. It shouldn't be too active, but please let me know if you have any comments on or issues with this move.