Problems with sound

Bella Davis

Dec 1, 2020, 2:58:59 PM12/1/20
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I have no clue whether this is the right place to turn to, but i've put the
question in the normal help forum and got no response. So I looked for ways
to get in contact with people from Mozilla. And this is the only e-mail
address that seemed somewhat right. My problem: All of my tabs are
individually loud. One tab is really loud, another one barely audible. It´s
very annoying when I watch a movie and a game on another tap suddenly makes
a noise like it came out of hell. Why are my tabs like this and how can I
change it?

Bryce Seager van Dyk

Dec 1, 2020, 3:17:45 PM12/1/20
to Bella Davis, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

The best place to report this is https://bugzilla.mozilla.org Bugzilla
offers a better forum for Mozilla to track bugs and make sure it gets in
front of the right people. If you could create a bug there and place it in
the Audio/Video Playback component, it should get seen to (you can also cc
me with the email I'm using here to make sure).

Off the top of my head I'm not sure what would lead to the problem you
describe. It's certainly something we can debug further once we have a
tracking bug.

Kind regards,

Bryce.