Webrtc support

wiredi...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 5:21:15 PM2/1/19
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Good evening, I'm using Firefox 62 on an Android device Huawei p8 lite, every website that uses webrtc doesn't work by saying no webcam found. I have checked the config but all setups looks ok comparing to all tutorials Ide come across as this is enabled by standard. Firefox says it does, but no mobile version ive tried even on iOS it recognises.

Andreas Pehrson

Feb 11, 2019, 12:30:56 AM2/11/19
to wiredi...@gmail.com, mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Good day!

Could you file a bug through [1]?
Then we can follow up and investigate this, while properly tracking it. It
also lets you enter more details.
For instance, you could provide the output of device enumeration by using
the fiddle at [2]. That would give us a starting point.

[1]
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Core&component=WebRTC%3A%20Audio%2FVideo
[2] https://jsfiddle.net/jib1/Lqo4paed/

nhlag...@gmail.com