Android-Firefox Blank video

synth...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 11:22:10 AM7/16/18
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
So I was trying streaming plugin from Janus Gateway with rtp.

I set mountpoint like this: https://pastebin.com/XCrjcvkk
Then I started stream with ffmpeg like so https://pastebin.com/pkeS89KH
And then I went to streaming demos - everything looks fine, it works in chrome 67, firefox 62 dev, android-chrome 67.
But it fails in android-firefox 61. Well, fails not exactly right word, what I experience is a blank video with playing sound.
So, I guess, it's some kind of client problem. Video Container on that video always show readyState == 0, while keep playing sounds from camera.

iceConnectionState is in state "connected", the same as in any other working browser.

I already tried using public STUN and TURN servers but it didn't help much.
So I was wondering what problem might be? Here's some info from adminApi https://pastebin.com/75D5u3pz
I can't find any difference between this and desktop info, actually so it feels like some kind of magic. Even so it works fine in chrome, on same device.

Can somebody help?