Turning off audio video sync

Alexander Abagian

Jul 3, 2017, 6:16:45 PM7/3/17
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

Is it possible to turn off audio-video synchronizing ?

Trying to solve no-video bug I've found log messages like

2017-07-03 20:36:08.682000 UTC - [Main Thread]: D/signaling [main|PeerConnectionMedia] PeerConnectionMedia.cpp:1615: Syncing 19D04C00 to 204E33E0, re.com-231471651 to re.com-3236108835

in Firefox log, and WebrtcVideoConduit::SyncTo(WebrtcAudioConduit* aConduit) function in the sources. Probably, audio-video pairs are paired for the sync using their CNAME attribute.

I have a hypothesis that the reason of absent of the video could be a wrong such a pairing. The server we use can switch to audio mix mode, and the paired audio could be actually empty, and a real audio could use another AudioConduit with another CNAME.

dave6...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2018, 4:10:24 PM12/4/18
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org