Objects no appearing properly

Robert Sasvari

Oct 6, 2018, 2:27:29 PM10/6/18
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Guys,

I have an issue with respect to some embedded graphic elements of certain
sites opened in Firefox.

In order to make it clear, please find attached 2 screenshots I just made
on the same page opened in Firefox (62.0.3 64 bit) and Falkon (3.0.1)
running on ArcoLinux (kernel: 4.18.11)
On MX Linux the issue is the same, regardless, that on MX I was able to
install Qupzilla only instead of Falkon.

In addition to the above (and probably it is obvious for you :) ) It makes
no difference, if the object is an embedded YouTube video or just a simple
jpg file.

Please, let me know what should I change/install/modify that will allow me
to open these emails properly in Firefox!

Thanks a lot in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Robert Sasvari