Free tickets available for Write the Docs, Portland, May 14-16

Janet Swisher

Apr 10, 2017, 4:08:26 PM4/10/17
to dev-mdc, dev...@lists.mozilla.org, mozil...@lists.mozilla.org
Mozilla is sponsoring the Write the Docs conference in Portland, Oregon,
and therefore we have some free conference tickets to offer to members
of our community.

http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/na/2017/

Write The Docs brings together people from many roles and backgrounds,
all of whom are interested in software documentation. Prior to the
conference, the Writing Day provides a space for attendees to work
together toward shared goals. I'll be leading a sprint for MDN.

We have a small number of conference tickets to share. Please contact me
directly if you are interested in using one. This only covers attendance
at the conference. You're on your own for travel and accommodations.

--

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>