Questions about InterfaceData.json

Joe Medley

Mar 24, 2017, 5:30:11 PM3/24/17
Gang,

I have some questions about updating the interfaceData.json file in Mozilla/kumascript.

(1) Should inheritance match the latest editors draft (example: https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/) or the latest published version (https://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio/).

(2) I have a spec in which dictionaries have inheritance. Since they don't have separate reference pages on MDN, do they need to be in the spec. (I'm not advocating for separate pages.)

(3) I'm not sure how to derive information for an entries "impl" parameter.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Medley

Mar 27, 2017, 4:01:02 PM3/27/17
Ping this again and hoping someone has time to answer some questions.