How to configure mozilla Firefox build options to build a customized release/developer edition build?

shange...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 3:26:26 AM8/28/17
Hi Mozilla Experts,

I'm trying to build a release version Firefox. But after the build there seems still a little bit different compare to the official build. Such as the official build doesn't contain the folder chrome/, components/, gmp-fake/ etc in the root of Firefox folder.

Current build options:

mk_add_options AUTOCLOBBER=1

ac_add_options --enable-application=browser
ac_add_options --enable-artifact-builds
ac_add_options --target=x86_64-pc-mingw32
ac_add_options --host=x86_64-pc-mingw32
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --enable-optimize
ac_add_options --enable-release
ac_add_options --disable-crashreporter

My question is how to configure the options to build a version just like the official Firefox but it's a nightly build? Where can I find the build options, such as release/developer edition, which are used by Mozilla?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Edwin