Joined because I'm stuck on Fundamental CSS comprehension.

Jimmy Two x's

May 20, 2017, 4:46:44 PM5/20/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi I'm introducing myself as Jimmy.

The reason I joined your mailing list is to get some guidance on your
practice tests. I have tried all kinds of ways to get that card to work but
I'm stuck and now I have to get some help.

Anyway, this is the first step to get help. I did the letter but this CSS
comprehension has got me stumped. Been on it for about 3 days, spending
probably 10 hours on it and now I'm going around in circles.

Can you send me the answer please.

Thanks
Bye.

Chris Mills

May 21, 2017, 3:54:37 PM5/21/17
to Jimmy Two x's, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Jimmy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the CSS comprehension exercise. I’ll send you the marking guide in a separate mail, where we can also discuss it some more if needed.

Chris Mills
MDN content lead || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills