Client-side constructors

Brett Zamir

Feb 12, 2012, 3:15:29 PM2/12/12
to dev-mdc
Hi,

I just added a Constructor section to the window page:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/window#section_4

On the top of my head, I know of Image, Option, and Worker, but thought
I'd see if anyone else had others to add.

Thanks,
Brett

Sheppy

Feb 15, 2012, 1:53:54 PM2/15/12
These probably will not stay there; they'll be moved into the web
developer API reference we're planning to reorganize content into.
However, having those links reside there for now is certainly not a
problem (except I don't think they're referenced as window.worker etc,
are they)?

Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead
Mozilla
http://www.bitstampede.com/

Brett Zamir

Feb 15, 2012, 2:44:24 PM2/15/12
to Sheppy, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
On 2/15/2012 11:53 AM, Sheppy wrote:
> On Feb 12, 3:15 pm, Brett Zamir<bret...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just added a Constructor section to the window page:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/window#section_4
>>
>> On the top of my head, I know of Image, Option, and Worker, but thought
>> I'd see if anyone else had others to add.
> These probably will not stay there; they'll be moved into the web
> developer API reference we're planning to reorganize content into.
Ok, sorry I haven't been following things closely here.
> However, having those links reside there for now is certainly not a
> problem (except I don't think they're referenced as window.worker etc,
> are they)?
No, I didn't know if they should be moved or not.

Thanks,
Brett