Hello!

kookiekrysp .

May 24, 2017, 12:53:24 PM5/24/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi, I just started taking advantage of the MDN tutorials and lesson. After
completing the Marking Up a Letter exercise I learned about this great
mailing list and resource. I've never been apart of something like this so
I want to preemptively apologize if I make some mistakes in the beginning.

Looking forward to learning!
Krystle

Chris Mills

May 24, 2017, 2:01:09 PM5/24/17
to kookiekrysp ., dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Krystle,

Welcome to the Mozilla Developer Network community!

There is no need to apologize - we are a friendly bunch of people, so feel free to go ahead and ask questions.

This mailing list is mainly for discussion of the documentation and tutorials available on the MDN web site, but we are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the “Learn web development" content, or anything else.

All the best,

Chris Mills
MDN content lead || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN