[Hendrix] Mozilla breaking my balls

Tim

Mar 28, 2011, 8:24:05 AM3/28/11
Name: Tim
Product: Developer Center

Comments:
I'm trying to find the upmost optimal way to draw some text in HTML5
with the canvas tag.

After a jolly google search, my hopes are raised with a summary which
might reveil the desired method of my long searches.
"Alas, enlightenment at last!", I thought.

Until I was prompted with a "YOU NEED TO LOGIN FOR THIS CONTENT" on
mozilla developer.

I'm sorry, but logins to just grab one sentence of information, to be
spammed with "newsletters" and other mess at least once a month (or when
the company feels it's *URGENT* or *OPPORTUNE*) which I need to delete,
go find an "unsubscribe" link.

I really tried to love mozilla, and I have. But I'm not ready for such a
commitment with mozilla, to lovingly endure ramblings on a regular base
and nodd with a smile while weighting my options.
I'm not willing to provide for, after just grabbing one sentence on a site.

I cannot live with a female browser and developers or marketeers with a
female mind: I want my technology experience to be to the point,
efficient and without long lasting consequences. Like real men and the
men who have created the internet.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.