[Hendrix] Idea

Matthew Webb

Mar 31, 2011, 3:30:08 PM3/31/11
Name: Matthew Webb
Email: mattdotwebb333atgmaildotcom
Product: Developer Center

Comments:
To whom it may concern,

Not really sure who to send this to, but here it goes

I’d like to take the time to say first that I like the software you
have provided, and I’d like to pitch an idea to you.

You’ve got Firefox for your internet and Thunderbird for E-mails. So I
got to thinking. What application could be used under this company?

I thought music player. I then thought what would sound good as a name
to coincide with this software.

Mozilla seems to be using animals of some sort to go with their
products, and then it hit me: Rockturtle.

Rock music can be fast and turtles are slow. This encompasses fast and
slow tempo in the name, plus the icon picture has some potential.

This is just an idea that you may wish to look into. If not, scrap the
idea. Either way is fine. I just wanted to pitch the idea.
I don’t expect anything in return, I’d just like to see Mozilla come
out with more great ideas for software.

Thank you for your time.

Matthew Webb

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC LM 8)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.