[Hendrix] How can i read docuement in MDN Doc center?

1 view

Dong Gyu Shin

Mar 28, 2011, 8:55:38 PM3/28/11
Name: Dong Gyu Shin
Email: dgshin70atgmaildotcom
Product: Developer Center

Comments:
I want to subscribe docuement about NPAPI, npruntime, scriptable plugins

I can't access MDN Doc center. I had make account and loged in MDN.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Gecko_Plugin_API_Reference:Scripting_pl
ugins

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.