[Hendrix] Your doing your work pretty good but I have a suggestion

Crossblades

Mar 27, 2011, 10:56:30 AM3/27/11
Name: Crossblades
Email: satyajeetdotsdotdatgmaildotcom
Product: Developer Center

Comments:
Dear,
Developers,
This generation of computers is affected by so many things from OS to
browsers and even some VIRUSES...
We must take some efforts to stop these VIRUSES...
Anti-virus is one of the most important software in our computer...

I think Mozilla should do this as it says 'Lets make the web better'
Please do create a anti-Virus program in the upcoming years...

ALL THE BEST !!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.16 Safari/534.24
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.