Re: dev-l10n Digest, Vol 183, Issue 14

Marcelo Ghelman

Mar 22, 2021, 9:27:04 AM3/22/21
to Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi Delphine,

How can I request the Lockwise for Android project for pt-BR?
I can't see the "REQUEST MORE PROJECTS" button on Pontoon.

Best,
Marcelo

Em sáb., 20 de mar. de 2021 às 09:00, <dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org>
escreveu:

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:45:38 -0700
> From: Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>
> To: dev-l10n <dev-...@lists.mozilla.org>
> Subject: Re: Changes to Android L10n on Pontoon, and removing Firefox
> Reality
>
> Hello localizers,
>
> The migration is now done!
>
> You can now access all your projects from the main projects page[1] in
> Pontoon.
> Here are the new direct links:
> * Firefox for Android:
> https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-android/
> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-android/>
> * Lockwise for Android:
> https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/lockwise-for-android/
>
> Once again, we hope this will help simplify things going forward.
>
> Thanks all! Have a good weekend
>
> [1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/
>
> Delphine

Delphine L

Mar 22, 2021, 3:07:10 PM3/22/21
to Marcelo Ghelman, Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi Marcelo,

We're not adding any more new locales to Lockwise Android as we do not know
yet the future of the project, and if it will be needing l10n any time
soon. I have disabled "opt-in" for this project in Pontoon.
We will let you know for sure once/if l10n starts again on Lockwise.
Sorry for the confusion this has caused.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 6:27 AM Marcelo Ghelman <marcelo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Delphine