Introducing open-tran.eu

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 26, 2007, 1:31:13 PM3/26/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Few weeks ago I have launched a service for open source translators at
http://open-tran.eu. It lets people search English phrases used in open
source software for their translation into 87 languages. Right now one
can search for translations of KDE and Mozilla and so I thought that you
might be interested in it.

I will be grateful for any feedback and criticism.
--
Jacek

Axel Hecht

Mar 26, 2007, 2:36:54 PM3/26/07

Would you mind giving some additional background? Like, AFAICT, you're
using existing translations of KDE and Mozilla and search ... now I'm
stuck. And where do you get the existing translations from? It'd be
interesting to learn if those are only released ones, etc.

Axel

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 26, 2007, 3:06:45 PM3/26/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht wrote:

> Would you mind giving some additional background? Like, AFAICT, you're
> using existing translations of KDE and Mozilla and search ... now I'm
> stuck. And where do you get the existing translations from? It'd be
> interesting to learn if those are only released ones, etc.

I have downloaded the Mozilla translations from the following repository:
cvs-mirror.mozilla.org:/l10n
using the branch MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH.

KDE translations are downloaded in a very similar manner from the stable
branch of the anonymous subversion server of the project.

Some information about it is available at http://open-tran.eu/db.html.

Is there anything I miss due to my choice of the repository and/or branch?
--
Jacek

Toni Hermoso Pulido

Mar 26, 2007, 5:16:50 PM3/26/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
En/na Jacek Śliwerski ha escrit:

> Few weeks ago I have launched a service for open source translators at
> http://open-tran.eu. It lets people search English phrases used in open
> source software for their translation into 87 languages. Right now one
> can search for translations of KDE and Mozilla and so I thought that you
> might be interested in it.
>
> I will be grateful for any feedback and criticism.

Cool. Having direct links to the PO files where suggestions have been
extracted would be very nice :)

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 27, 2007, 12:23:09 AM3/27/07
to Jacek Śliwerski, GNOME I18n, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 19:31 +0200, Jacek Śliwerski wrote:
> Few weeks ago I have launched a service for open source translators at
> http://open-tran.eu. It lets people search English phrases used in open
> source software for their translation into 87 languages. Right now one
> can search for translations of KDE and Mozilla and so I thought that you
> might be interested in it.
>
> I will be grateful for any feedback and criticism.

Great work Jacek!

If you would like to add in the GNOME translations, I believe you can
grab them with

wget -N -A el.po -r http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/el/gnome-2-18

The above example is for the Greek "el" translations. The current stable
version of GNOME is 2.18. You can find all GNOME releases at
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/

All the best,
Simos

signature.asc

Axel Hecht

Mar 27, 2007, 12:36:33 PM3/27/07

You got some languages that are not released, and thus are not
necessarily in a good shape.

The list of currently shipped languages is at
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla1.8/source/browser/locales/shipped-locales.

The branch name is MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, really, if I may nitpick on this.

I'm still not really sure as to what happens when you search, could you
elaborate on that?

Axel

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 27, 2007, 2:03:23 PM3/27/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> If you would like to add in the GNOME translations, I believe you can
> grab them with

While you were sending your email, Gnome translations were being
imported to the database ;]

It seems to me that open-tran.eu is the world's largest technical
dictionary, but if you know any larger - let me know.

Anyways, I'd like to thank you all for your contribution to the Mozilla
project. Open-Tran.eu wouldn't exist without your hard work.
--
Jacek

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 27, 2007, 2:39:30 PM3/27/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht wrote:

> You got some languages that are not released, and thus are not
> necessarily in a good shape.

There are 6 languages imported to open-tran's database that are not
currently shipped. These are: Romanian, Albanian, Swati, Veneda, Xhoan
and Zulu. Currently I have no reason to exclude them, but if people
start complaining, I will reconsider my decision.

> The branch name is MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, really, if I may nitpick on this.

Corrected.

> I'm still not really sure as to what happens when you search, could you
> elaborate on that?

Sure. Let us assume that we are searching for suggestions for the
phrase S. For each phrase P in the database we compute the number of
words in the symmetric difference between P and S. The lower, the
better. Notice, that by the definition of this algorithm, open-tran.eu
is guaranteed to return the exact match as the first one if such exists.

This project is open source as well and you can download its source code
from the subversion repository:

http://code.google.com/p/open-tran/source

Best regards,
--
Jacek

PS. For those who are afraid of Google - open-tran.eu is not affiliated
by this company.

Djihed Afifi

Mar 27, 2007, 2:39:42 PM3/27/07
to Jacek Śliwerski, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
This is a very good thing. I could definitely see myself using it.

It would be superb if good robust algorithms close to human accuracy
can be implemented. I realise that's a per language problem and that
it is quite hard.

Thanks for the hard work.

Djihed

Julen

Mar 27, 2007, 4:06:41 PM3/27/07
On 3/26/07, Jacek Śliwerski <rz...@o2.pl> wrote:
> Few weeks ago I have launched a service for open source translators at
> http://open-tran.eu. It lets people search English phrases used in open
> source software for their translation into 87 languages. Right now one
> can search for translations of KDE and Mozilla and so I thought that you
> might be interested in it.
>
> I will be grateful for any feedback and criticism.
> --
> Jacek

First of all, I think you've done a great job so thank you very much
for sharing this tool with all the comunity.

Anyway, I would like to point out different aspects with the aim of
being constructive:

- It would be very fancy to have this online data-base integrated with
other online tools like Pootle, in addition to its own terminology
data-base.

- When you upload a file to translate, the results page can grow a
lot. To prevent this, a simple page pagination can fix this behavior.

- Some entries could be omitted in the search, specially those which
have variables. For example:
<b>Immediate Downloads:</b>

- When the searched strings contain variables such as %s, the results
are very confusing and they are far from the expected ones. Example:
Denied file request: %s
1. %1$S %2$S: %3$S %4$S (Mozilla mail ldapAutoCompErrs)

- It would be nice to be able to see the context in each entry.

Hoping this ideas can be helpful,

Julen.

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 27, 2007, 4:50:22 PM3/27/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Julen wrote:

> - It would be very fancy to have this online data-base integrated with
> other online tools like Pootle, in addition to its own terminology
> data-base.

I know that the maintainers of the WordForge project are reading this
mailing list and I hope we will be able to find a solution.

> - When you upload a file to translate, the results page can grow a
> lot. To prevent this, a simple page pagination can fix this behavior.

I'm not really fond of this functionality. As long as you cannot use
open-tran to take advantage of the suggestions to really edit and save
the file, it seems useless to me - nobody will copy the suggestions from
the browser to the localization tool. I was thinking about supplying
checkboxes - so that you could choose a variant you like and then
download the file back with suggestions... but am skeptical about it. I
will take a look at Pootle and see, whether it wouldn't be better to
create a synergy of those two instead ;]

> - Some entries could be omitted in the search, specially those which
> have variables. For example:

The first phase of the project is almost over. The database has been
populated with a huge amount of data and it is a high time to go further
on and clean it up a little bit. I keep your suggestions in mind.

> - It would be nice to be able to see the context in each entry.

The design of the site needs restructuring in order to accommodate
additional information about translations.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
--
Jacek

Axel Hecht

Mar 28, 2007, 5:48:53 AM3/28/07

I can't search for "speichern unter" on the german part, though, so I
take it that you only search for English phrases in the English phrases?

Axel

Axel Hecht

Mar 28, 2007, 5:50:48 AM3/28/07

One thing that just came up to my mind, you need to explain how you're
dealing with licenses.

As of now, I expect the original licenses to stick to the data, which is
likely causing problems when trying to use suggestions for Mozilla
localizations, which need triple license.

Axel

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 28, 2007, 1:23:44 PM3/28/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht wrote:

> I can't search for "speichern unter" on the german part, though, so I
> take it that you only search for English phrases in the English phrases?

You are right. Open-Tran lets you only search translation of English
phrases. This is due to the fact, that the complexity of my approach
depends linearly on the number of phrases in the source language. So I
had two choices:
1. either import a limited number of languages and let people translate
from whatever language they want to any other,
2. or import every language I could, but limiting the source language to
English only.

I have opted for the latter and do not regret it. Top 10 languages
account for about half of the queries.

Best regards,
--
Jacek

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 28, 2007, 1:33:11 PM3/28/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht wrote:

> One thing that just came up to my mind, you need to explain how you're
> dealing with licenses.

I don't ;] I have sent my email to your mailing list and thus
acknowledged you that your work has been used in the open-tran.eu
project (which is open-source itself). I have sent similar e-mails to
KDE and Gnome lists and credited your work at
http://open-tran.eu/db.html and project's blog
(http://open-tran.blogspot.com).

If someone complains about using her or his work in open-tran.eu, I will
start reading the licenses. Right now, I don't see any reason to worry
about it in advance.

Best regards,
--
Jacek

Gervase Markham

Mar 29, 2007, 8:26:45 AM3/29/07
to Jacek Śliwerski
Jacek Śliwerski wrote:
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> One thing that just came up to my mind, you need to explain how you're
>> dealing with licenses.
>
> I don't ;] I have sent my email to your mailing list and thus
> acknowledged you that your work has been used in the open-tran.eu
> project (which is open-source itself). I have sent similar e-mails to
> KDE and Gnome lists and credited your work at
> http://open-tran.eu/db.html and project's blog
> (http://open-tran.blogspot.com).

"Open source" is not the same thing as "acknowledge use of work" or
"must give credit". Licenses can and often do impose more requirements
than that.

> If someone complains about using her or his work in open-tran.eu, I will
> start reading the licenses. Right now, I don't see any reason to worry
> about it in advance.

Are you sure you want to take that attitude? I promise you, you don't
want the Mozilla Foundation to have to make a complaint of copyright
infringement against you.

I would suggest the following. The code for all of the projects you
import is available under the GPL (among other things, in the case of
Mozilla). People can know they are using the output of your service
legally as long as you acknowledge this, and tell people that
translations obtained in this way can only be used in projects licensed
under the GPL only.

That doesn't include Mozilla, sadly, but as long as you follow the
licences of our code, you can use it for anything you like. We don't
mind you using it to make other people's lives easier.

If people use translations provided by your service in other, non-GPLed
projects, they may be committing copyright infringement.

Gerv

Damjan Georgievski

Mar 29, 2007, 10:38:55 AM3/29/07
> "Open source" is not the same thing as "acknowledge use of work" or
> "must give credit". Licenses can and often do impose more requirements
> than that.
>
>> If someone complains about using her or his work in open-tran.eu, I will
>> start reading the licenses. Right now, I don't see any reason to worry
>> about it in advance.
>
> Are you sure you want to take that attitude? I promise you, you don't
> want the Mozilla Foundation to have to make a complaint of copyright
> infringement against you.

Are translations even copyright-able?!?

--
damjan

Axel Hecht

Mar 29, 2007, 11:47:26 AM3/29/07

We consider translations to be modifications of the original work, and
as such, they carry at least one of the original licenses. Localizations
in CVS are actually expected to be triple licensed.

Axel

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 29, 2007, 12:13:03 PM3/29/07
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Would it be suitable then to add wording similar to the following:

"The translated text carries the distribution license of the respective
projects it comes from."

Simos

signature.asc

Jacek Śliwerski

Mar 29, 2007, 1:28:29 PM3/29/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Gervase Markham wrote:

> "Open source" is not the same thing as "acknowledge use of work" or
> "must give credit". Licenses can and often do impose more requirements
> than that.

Sure they can. I am aware of that. I wanted to stress that I act in a
good will and gave you an option to react. If you want me to remove
Mozilla's translations from my database - please express it explicitly
and I will do so.

> Are you sure you want to take that attitude? I promise you, you don't
> want the Mozilla Foundation to have to make a complaint of copyright
> infringement against you.

Yes, I am sure. In fact - Mozilla's copyright infringement against
open-tran.eu could bring hundreds of thousands of people to my website.

Filing a complaint against me, in the current situation, sounds
barratrous to me and I am not afraid of that.

> If people use translations provided by your service in other, non-GPLed
> projects, they may be committing copyright infringement.

Do you mean that translating "Save as..." into Polish as "Zapisz
jako..." (providing that you found it at open-tran.eu) is a copyright
infringement against Mozilla?

So how open-tran.eu violates the license terms of Mozilla's translations?

Best regards,
--
Jacek

Toni Hermoso Pulido

Mar 29, 2007, 2:33:45 PM3/29/07
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Before this might get hotter, as sometimes happen with email messages
between people who do not know each other, I think Gervase only wanted
to warn you about the implications of the licenses.
And, sadly or not, I also agree you should consider them, not because
Mozilla Foundation might "threat" you, which I would ever think it would...
As far as I can say, I think that just adding a noticeable warning such
as Simos suggested, would be sufficient. Thus, it's simply the
responsibility of the user, not yours, what they do with the strings.
As I told in a previous message, I would encourage you to add a link to
the very files in the suggestion list; this would help to track them,
also regarding to the licenses.

Cheers,

En/na Jacek Śliwerski ha escrit:

> Gervase Markham wrote:
>> "Open source" is not the same thing as "acknowledge use of work" or
>> "must give credit". Licenses can and often do impose more requirements
>> than that.
>

> Sure they can. I am aware of that. I wanted to stress that I act in a
> good will and gave you an option to react. If you want me to remove
> Mozilla's translations from my database - please express it explicitly
> and I will do so.
>

>> Are you sure you want to take that attitude? I promise you, you don't
>> want the Mozilla Foundation to have to make a complaint of copyright
>> infringement against you.
>

> Yes, I am sure. In fact - Mozilla's copyright infringement against
> open-tran.eu could bring hundreds of thousands of people to my website.
>
> Filing a complaint against me, in the current situation, sounds
> barratrous to me and I am not afraid of that.
>

>> If people use translations provided by your service in other, non-GPLed
>> projects, they may be committing copyright infringement.

Ville Pohjanheimo

Mar 29, 2007, 2:46:21 PM3/29/07
29/03/07 18:47, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:

Uh IANAL, but... I think various countries/languages would have "prior
art" sort of exceptions for the words used in localizations (ie. File,
Edit, About etc.) even if single word translations could be copyrighted.

However, each file separately as a database of sort, having a syntax
etc. surely must have copyright and license protection.

So (e.g.) the Finnish translation of Firefox is copyrighted and
licensed, but the translation of "File" in that set of translations most
certainly is not.

How that translates to a dictionary of localized strings ... is not at
all clear to me though I think all and every kind of proverbial sabre
rattling here is just silly (no, I'm not referring to you Axel).

-ville/mozilla.fi

signature.asc

Axel Hecht

Mar 29, 2007, 3:17:15 PM3/29/07

Well, "tainting" strings in a particular way is hard, and I don't think
this is exact science. Note, AFAICT, open-tran lives from the fact that
it is some kind of mash-up of different projects, and those need to pay
attention to the license that particular content is under. I'd be
surprised if the GPL would be fine with licensed content just giving
such a formulation.

Axel

Axel Hecht

Mar 29, 2007, 3:21:55 PM3/29/07
Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
> Before this might get hotter, as sometimes happen with email messages
> between people who do not know each other, I think Gervase only wanted
> to warn you about the implications of the licenses.
> And, sadly or not, I also agree you should consider them, not because
> Mozilla Foundation might "threat" you, which I would ever think it would...
> As far as I can say, I think that just adding a noticeable warning such
> as Simos suggested, would be sufficient. Thus, it's simply the
> responsibility of the user, not yours, what they do with the strings.
> As I told in a previous message, I would encourage you to add a link to
> the very files in the suggestion list; this would help to track them,
> also regarding to the licenses.

Due to bad tools, most l10n files in our CVS repository don't come with
license headers themselves, and those that do don't necessarily come
with the appropriate ones. Like, find me an example in our tree where
the license plate shows, has the right license, and contributor list. Fun.

Axel

Axel Hecht

Mar 29, 2007, 3:26:35 PM3/29/07

We didn't say that, neither Gerv nor me.

What we said is that we're assuming you're using our code under the
provision of the GPL/LGPL, the KDE strings are likely a mix of that, too.

That means nothing less than, Mozilla localizers can't use your site.
That doesn't mean that you can't use our code. The benefit of our triple
license, nothing ever gets back upstream.

Axel

Damjan Georgievski

Mar 29, 2007, 5:54:29 PM3/29/07
>> Are you sure you want to take that attitude? I promise you, you don't
>> want the Mozilla Foundation to have to make a complaint of copyright
>> infringement against you.
>
> Yes, I am sure. In fact - Mozilla's copyright infringement against
> open-tran.eu could bring hundreds of thousands of people to my website.
>
> Filing a complaint against me, in the current situation, sounds
> barratrous to me and I am not afraid of that.

And if that happens I'll make sure you get the macedonian translation under
very liberal license... Why not, even Public Domain.

--
damjan

Damjan Georgievski

Mar 29, 2007, 5:58:54 PM3/29/07
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Due to bad tools,

You are poiting out Mozilla tools flaws - Cancel or Allow?

And here am I thinking it's Cancel by default.

--
damjan

Robert Kaiser

Mar 29, 2007, 7:13:24 PM3/29/07
Jacek Śliwerski schrieb:

> Gervase Markham wrote:
>> If people use translations provided by your service in other,
>> non-GPLed projects, they may be committing copyright infringement.
>
> Do you mean that translating "Save as..." into Polish as "Zapisz
> jako..." (providing that you found it at open-tran.eu) is a copyright
> infringement against Mozilla?

Actually, most likely the other way round. Taking a string from KDE or
GNOME and using it in a Mozilla L10n is most likely a copyright
infringement.

The good thing with the Mozilla tri-license is that anyone licensing his
Mozilla-based work in any way allowed by either of the three licenses
can do so.
The bad thing is, we can only use stuff licensed under _all three of
them_, not stuff licensed in only one or two of them.
So no GPL-only-licensed strings can be used by a Mozilla localizer,
probably, while a Mozilla-tri-licensed string can be happily used by a
localizer of KDE, GNOME or whatever MPL- or GPL- or LGPL-licensed project.

It's also important to not though that any of those strings can surely
not be used under a license that is not compatible with those OSS licenses.

Robert Kaiser

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 29, 2007, 9:41:14 PM3/29/07
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

How do you recommend we should deal with the license issue?

a. Put some sort of disclaimer that places the onus on the end-user.
What's the wording you recommend.
b. Remove the Mozilla translations.
c. Ask somewhere else (where?).

Simos

signature.asc

Gervase Markham

Mar 30, 2007, 4:52:58 AM3/30/07
Damjan Georgievski wrote:
> Are translations even copyright-able?!?

Of course. They are creative works of authorship. Unless, of course, you
think we can sack all of our l10n teams and replace them with a computer
program which does automatic search-and-replace? :-)

Gerv

Gervase Markham

Mar 30, 2007, 4:53:55 AM3/30/07
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Well, "tainting" strings in a particular way is hard, and I don't think
> this is exact science. Note, AFAICT, open-tran lives from the fact that
> it is some kind of mash-up of different projects, and those need to pay
> attention to the license that particular content is under. I'd be
> surprised if the GPL would be fine with licensed content just giving
> such a formulation.

While "The translated text carries the distribution license of the
respective projects it comes from." would be a true statement, it would
neither be very helpful to the user of open-tran.eu, nor would it
satisfy the requirements of some of the licences (e.g. the GPL) which
requires explicit notice of rights.

Gerv

Gervase Markham

Mar 30, 2007, 4:57:25 AM3/30/07
Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> How do you recommend we should deal with the license issue?

Note that we can make recommendations, but at the end of the day,
compliance with the law is your own responsibility.

> a. Put some sort of disclaimer that places the onus on the end-user.
> What's the wording you recommend.

I would suggest putting a link next to each translation like the following:

File 1. Fichier (KDE kdelibs (<a>GPL</a>), Mozilla editor editorOverlay
(<a>MPL/LGPL/GPL</a>),...

so the link name is a list of licences, and the link target is a page
explaining about that licence or set of licences.

You could then also offer a parameter to the service so that it only
returned correctly-licensed translations. E.g. I could say "I want only
translations compatible with the GPL", and it just wouldn't return e.g.
Apache-licensed translation suggestions.

> b. Remove the Mozilla translations.

It's not just the Mozilla translations. This issue applies to all of the
free software translations you include, unless perhaps they are from
BSD-licensed projects.

Gerv

Gervase Markham

Mar 30, 2007, 4:59:49 AM3/30/07
Ville Pohjanheimo wrote:
> Uh IANAL, but... I think various countries/languages would have "prior
> art" sort of exceptions for the words used in localizations (ie. File,
> Edit, About etc.) even if single word translations could be copyrighted.

"Prior art" is a trademark term, not a copyright one.

The fact that "File" translates to "Fichier" in French is not
copyrightable. However, if I write a book which contains thousands of
English words, and someone translates it into French, the result is a
derivative work of mine even if each individual translated word isn't.

Similarly, if an e.g. MPL-only project took one "GPLed" string from
open-tran.eu, there probably wouldn't be a problem. But 10, or 100, or
1000? There's no hard limit - ask a judge. But just because there's no
hard limit doesn't mean there's no limit. 1 string is OK; 1000 is too many.

Gerv

Gervase Markham

Mar 30, 2007, 5:06:48 AM3/30/07
Jacek Śliwerski wrote:
> Sure they can. I am aware of that. I wanted to stress that I act in a
> good will and gave you an option to react. If you want me to remove
> Mozilla's translations from my database - please express it explicitly
> and I will do so.

We are happy for you to do whatever you like with the translations as
long as you respect the terms of the licence.

> Filing a complaint against me, in the current situation, sounds
> barratrous to me and I am not afraid of that.

I promise you, it's not. I would not be having this conversation with
you if I thought that what you are doing is legal. What would be the
point? We are a free software organisation. We are generally in favour
of people reusing our stuff under the terms of our licences. Sueing
legitimate users would be incredibly dumb.

>> If people use translations provided by your service in other,
>> non-GPLed projects, they may be committing copyright infringement.
>
> Do you mean that translating "Save as..." into Polish as "Zapisz
> jako..." (providing that you found it at open-tran.eu) is a copyright
> infringement against Mozilla?

No. I mean that if open-tran.eu takes the MPL/LGPL/GPL Mozilla files and
provides (from them) the translation of "Save as..." into "Zapisz
jako..." to a website user, and that person copies and pastes that
string into a BSD-licensed application, that person is beginning to
commit copyright infringement.

Now perhaps one string would not be held by a court to be committing
copyright infringement. But 1000 probably would. Where's the line? Ask a
judge. However, if I want to make a copy of a copyrighted book you have
written, it's no defence to say that I copied it one small sentence at a
time.

Copyright is not like trademark. The phrase "She went to the shops" may
be part of a hundred different copyrighted works, and that's fine. But
if you copy it out of one particular one and into your work, you are
committing copyright infringement. (For simplicity, I am ignoring the
fact that my example is a very short phrase.)

You need to make your users aware of the license attached to each string
you provide.

open-tran.eu has the potential to be a wonderfully useful service. I
would love to see it succeed. But it should not do at the expense of the
wishes (as expressed in the licence) of the copyright holders of the
material it is using.

Gerv

Axel Hecht

Mar 30, 2007, 5:12:08 AM3/30/07

I don't get that question.

Axel

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 30, 2007, 5:36:42 AM3/30/07
to Gervase Markham, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Thanks for the reply.

A quick (possibly rookie) question.

Wasn't the purpose of Mozilla to be triple-licensed so that people can
pick and choose which license to use? The fact that Mozilla is triple
licensed should not mean I have to abide to all three different licenses
at the same time.

I download the Mozilla source and I only follow the GPL license. What's
wrong with that?

Simos

signature.asc

Gervase Markham