[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Axel Hecht

Apr 8, 2009, 3:43:39 PM4/8/09
Hi all,

please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
works best.

While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
into your commit.

I didn't check that, but

> hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...

sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just

> hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties

before checking in.

This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.

A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
on Wednesday afternoon European time.

I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.

Thanks

Axel

Sander Lepik

Apr 8, 2009, 4:02:38 PM4/8/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Estonian (et) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/936d28c039ec

--
All the best,
Sander

Marcelo Poli

Apr 8, 2009, 5:09:55 PM4/8/09

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı

Apr 8, 2009, 5:19:37 PM4/8/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Turkish (tr) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/7e872945e44f

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı! http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!

Kevin Scannell

Apr 8, 2009, 9:20:07 PM4/8/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

ga-IE opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/rev/1a81c088ac8f
Thanks,

Kevin

文少华

Apr 8, 2009, 9:30:23 PM4/8/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
zh-CN opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

BR.
Holy

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.

> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel

Apr 9, 2009, 1:55:51 AM4/9/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

flod (Francesco Lodolo)

Apr 9, 2009, 2:11:39 AM4/9/09
to Mozilla l10n
Il 8-04-2009 21:43, Axel Hecht ha scritto:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
Italian (it) opting-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/8414fcbfae1b

Francesco

Raivis Dejus

Apr 9, 2009, 2:43:31 AM4/9/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Latvian lv opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lv/rev/e1b814fe90b6

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.

> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Ar cieņu,
Raivis Dejus
------------------------
+ 371 26457260

Fryske Firefox

Apr 9, 2009, 2:43:41 AM4/9/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Sander Lepik

Apr 9, 2009, 12:13:05 PM4/9/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
new revision for et:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/fde2d6cdad16

--
Sander

08.04.2009 22:43, Axel Hecht kirjutas:

Mark Tyndall

Apr 9, 2009, 5:39:18 PM4/9/09
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

en-GB opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/604eb638c06c

Mark.

Filip Miletic

Apr 10, 2009, 12:15:42 AM4/10/09
Axel Hecht schreef:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to

sr opting in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/rev/1a5820527372

Hasse

Apr 10, 2009, 4:17:22 AM4/10/09

Tomer Cohen

Apr 11, 2009, 6:06:58 AM4/11/09
On Apr 8, 10:43 pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Hebrew (he) is opting-in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/rev/ef670cc1fae8

Happy Passover/Easter.

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Alexander L. Slovesnik

Apr 11, 2009, 2:27:28 PM4/11/09

João Miguel Neves

Apr 11, 2009, 6:27:40 PM4/11/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
pt-PT opts in with: pt-PT opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/b14c1317138b

(now, in the list thread)

Best regards,
João Miguel Neves

Axel Hecht escreveu:

Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradução/Localização de software e sítios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu serviço...

Gia Shervashidze

Apr 11, 2009, 9:29:19 PM4/11/09
ka (Georgian)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/da6beb5e433a
g.\

Axel Hecht იწერება:

arjun

Apr 12, 2009, 2:38:26 AM4/12/09

Kostas Papadimas

Apr 12, 2009, 2:42:22 AM4/12/09

Siarhei

Apr 12, 2009, 7:17:52 AM4/12/09

Besnik Bleta

Apr 12, 2009, 1:38:59 PM4/12/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

sq is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/3379062957f1

cheers
besnik

Më 04/08/2009 10:43 PM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:

Andras Timar

Apr 12, 2009, 4:05:09 PM4/12/09

willyaranda

Apr 12, 2009, 4:54:48 PM4/12/09

Axel Hecht

Apr 12, 2009, 6:06:39 PM4/12/09

For technical reasons, I'm going to use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/pushloghtml?changeset=658c6c664c35,
which is the tip of the changeset that you pushed.

Shouldn't matter, as you only added mobile.

For the curious ones, we'll at some point only have build data for the
heads of pushes, so you'll only be able to sign in to the heads of pushes.

Axel

shankar prasad

Apr 13, 2009, 12:22:09 AM4/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Axel Hecht

Anas Husseini

Apr 13, 2009, 7:48:47 AM4/13/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Arabic (ar) is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/rev/445913f325c7

Regards

- Anas

On 4/8/09, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

sandeep shedmake

Apr 13, 2009, 9:12:48 AM4/13/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Marathi [mr] is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/rev/c89d2ebd1012

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.

Mad Maks

Apr 13, 2009, 9:17:08 AM4/13/09
to Axel Hecht

Erdal Ronahi

Apr 13, 2009, 9:17:25 AM4/13/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

dev-...@hotmail.co.jp

Apr 13, 2009, 9:25:46 AM4/13/09
Hi,
Japanese (ja and ja-JP-mac) opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/eb4d8ded4988
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/8a772006e02b

By the way, I don't think "L10n freeze (noon UTC) before code freeze
(afternoon PDT)" is the right thing.
For example, Bug 462041 "Refresh the Privacy preference pane" changes
the required size of the prefwindow, i.e. some locales should adjust
prefWinMinSize.* in preferences.dtd. But it can happen after L10n
freeze.

Thanks.
--
Atsushi Sakai <dev-...@hotmail.co.jp>

Alexandru Szasz

Apr 13, 2009, 9:57:36 AM4/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Ville Pohjanheimo

Apr 13, 2009, 4:48:33 PM4/13/09
08.04.2009 22:43, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Finnish opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/beee3e481ace

-ville/mozilla.fi

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson

Apr 13, 2009, 5:33:01 PM4/13/09
On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:43:39 +0200, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com>
wrote:

Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/292034bd4649

>Hi all,
>
>please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
>to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
>participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
>works best.

marek....@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2009, 7:46:34 AM4/14/09
On 8 Kwi, 21:43, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

pl opting in for beta 4.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/855fff14fbb4

--
Marek Stępień

Timur

Apr 14, 2009, 7:53:46 AM4/14/09

Rajesh Ranjan

Apr 14, 2009, 7:09:57 AM4/14/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Hindi (hi-IN) is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/file/53d4fd4d4632

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Axel Hecht
> <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >

> > please follow up to this thread with your locale and
> your source stamp to
> > the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you
> want to participate in
> > the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> >
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works

Julen

Apr 14, 2009, 12:02:39 PM4/14/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Rimas Kudelis

Apr 14, 2009, 12:49:37 PM4/14/09
On 8 Bal, 22:43, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4.

lt opts in, please use http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/3ce23160e3e8
for beta4.

regards,
RQ

Cédric Corazza

Apr 14, 2009, 1:24:11 PM4/14/09

Tim Chien (MozTW)

Apr 14, 2009, 2:00:05 PM4/14/09
to Mozilla l10n

Yannig Marchegay

Apr 14, 2009, 2:29:25 PM4/14/09
On Apr 8, 9:43 pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

Occitan (oc) opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/oc/rev/872c30a36d4f

Thanks,
Yannig Marchegay

Ricardo Meza

Apr 14, 2009, 2:30:30 PM4/14/09
to Tim Chien (MozTW), Mozilla l10n
es-MX opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-MX/rev/926da17aac8a

2009/4/14 Tim Chien (MozTW) <timd...@mail.moztw.org>

Saludos,
Ricardo Meza

The best things in life have no patents.
http://twitter.com/ricardo_meza
http://ricardomeza.org

Axel Hecht

Apr 14, 2009, 2:32:15 PM4/14/09
On 14.04.2009 20:00 Uhr, Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote:
> zh-TW opting in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/62ea36c9ad2f

Thanks, and sorry to you, Cedric, and Rimas for poking without need.

It took a time to get all the emails together from folks, and I didn't
do a pre-send check on whether more folks came in.

Axel

Cédric Corazza

Apr 14, 2009, 2:59:47 PM4/14/09
Le 14/04/2009 20:32, Axel Hecht a écrit :

> Thanks, and sorry to you, Cedric, and Rimas for poking without need.
>
> It took a time to get all the emails together from folks, and I didn't
> do a pre-send check on whether more folks came in.
>
> Axel

Ah ok. I didn't know that someone already opted in for fr. I was in fact
waiting for info for bug 488031 which could finally not be in for beta4.
I knew that only this evening.

Cédric

Axel Hecht

Apr 14, 2009, 2:59:47 PM4/14/09

Yeah, that's sad and ughly.

Axel

Eduardo Trápani

Apr 14, 2009, 3:17:09 PM4/14/09

sskroeder

Apr 14, 2009, 3:36:30 PM4/14/09
Danish/Dansk (da) is opting in with revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/d1fa636640d9

med venlig hilsen
/Søren Munk Skrøder (sskroeder)

vok...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2009, 3:58:40 PM4/14/09

Ehsan Akhgari

Apr 14, 2009, 4:12:45 PM4/14/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Behnam Esfahbod ZWNJ
Persian (fa) opting in (changeset ec4014dd8cdf):

<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/ec4014dd8cdf>

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

> works best.

> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to not
> regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know that
> some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
>> hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>> hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Jamil Ahmed

Apr 14, 2009, 4:27:49 PM4/14/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Bengali Bangladesh (bn-BD) opting in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/582c8e31c141

Regards,
-Jamil

Håvard Mork

Apr 14, 2009, 4:54:30 PM4/14/09

Pavel Franc

Apr 14, 2009, 5:36:08 PM4/14/09
Dne 8.4.2009 21:43, Axel Hecht napsal(a):

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Czech (cs) locale opts in with revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/rev/16c869642673

Pavel Franc

Abdulkadir Topal

Apr 14, 2009, 7:34:07 PM4/14/09
Hi Axel,

de opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/13b54d097668

Best,
Kadir

Axel Hecht schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Timothy Babych

Apr 14, 2009, 8:05:03 PM4/14/09
08.04.09 22:43, Axel Hecht написав(ла):

Hi, Axel. Ukrainian (uk) is opting is, please use our latest HG revision
(I am planning to fix few bits on Wednesday morning).

文少华

Apr 14, 2009, 9:52:42 PM4/14/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
zh-CN re-opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/44aeeb4ae471

Thanks!
Holy

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:30 AM, 文少华 <shaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> zh-CN opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
>
> BR.
> Holy

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
>> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
>> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.

>> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
>> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
>> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
>> commit.
>>
>> I didn't check that, but
>>
>> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>>
>> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>>
>> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>>
>> before checking in.
>>

>> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
>> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>>
>> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
>> to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
>> that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help
>> from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on
>> Wednesday afternoon European time.
>>
>> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
>> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

A S Alam

Apr 14, 2009, 11:01:57 PM4/14/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
4/9/09 1:13 AM ਨੂੰ, Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi all,

pa-IN ready
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/c97fe5058a44

Thanks
A S Alam
POST

Channy Yun

Apr 14, 2009, 11:19:55 PM4/14/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
ko opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/7b3d65b2aa7a

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

Danishka Navin

Apr 15, 2009, 12:53:14 AM4/15/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Sinhala (si)
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/si/rev/7faca4f64ff2
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)

Felix

Apr 15, 2009, 1:40:37 AM4/15/09
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta/file/416e0cf10831

opting for Tamil (ta)

> > > Hi all,
>
> > > please follow up to this thread with your locale and
> > your source stamp to
> > > the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you
> > want to participate in
> > > the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
>

> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370...

> > > dev-l...@lists.mozilla.org

nagi

Apr 15, 2009, 2:07:02 AM4/15/09

Ognyan Kulev

Apr 15, 2009, 3:06:41 AM4/15/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Bulgarian [bg] opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/file/c6a2c22720a8

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

Runa Bhattacharjee

Apr 15, 2009, 3:22:01 AM4/15/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Axel Hecht
Bengali India (bn-IN) opting in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-IN/file/f19986c68d20

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com
irc: mishti or runa_b on Freenode

wladow

Apr 15, 2009, 4:58:00 AM4/15/09
Slovak (sk):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/f7fa3e1102ea

wladow

Dňa 08. 04. 2009 21:43, Axel Hecht wrote / napísal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Axel Hecht

Apr 15, 2009, 5:28:27 AM4/15/09