Firefox 2 Localization Team Tee-shirts

1 view

Chris Hofmann

Dec 18, 2006, 6:31:18 PM12/18/06
to l10n, Seth Bindernagel

I'm in the process of trying to do some budgeting, planning and get
approval for the idea of producing a limited edition Firefox 2
Localization Team T-Shirt. The goal is to send these to all the folks
involved in helping to set a new record for the number of locales
shipped simultaneously with Firefox 2.

I think the best way to approach this is for the localization team leads
to mail me a list of the folks that were the major contributors for your
localization. Included in the information about each contributor I'd
need to know.

* Contributor Name
* Contribution Area and scope of contribution (e.g. translation, QA,
development work + short description of how they helped)
* T-shirt size
o Mens 2X, Mens XL, Mens L, Mens M, Mens S
o Womens M, Womens S
* Shipping Instructions - I'd plan to ship the team shirts to the
localization lead for distribution to help reduce shipping cost,
but if this doesn't make sense for some cases I'll need to have
address information of where to send the shirt to the individual
contributor.

Seth Bindernagel will be helping me out on this project. If the team
leads can e-mail the information list above to Seth and I, we will start
trying to figure out a way to make this happen. Here are the
localization teams that would be eligible.

Thanks

Chris Hofmann

Arabic ????

Basque Euskara

Belarusian ??????????
Bulgarian ?????????

Catalan Català

Chinese (Simplified) ?? (??)

Chinese (Traditional) ???? (??)

Czech C(es(tina

Danish Dansk

Dutch Nederlands

English English

English (British) English (British)

Finnish Suomi

French Français

Frisian Frysk

German Deutsch

Greek ????????

Gujarati ???????

Hungarian Magyar

Irish Gaeilge

Italian Italiano

Japanese ???

Korean ???

Lithuanian Lietuviu;

Macedonian ??????????

Mongolian ??????

Norwegian (Bokmål) Norsk bokmål

Norwegian (Nynorsk) Norsk nynorsk

Polish Polski

Portuguese (Brazilian) Português (do Brasil)

Portuguese (Portugal) Português (Europeu)

Russian ???????

Slovak Slovenský

Slovenian Slovensko

Spanish (Latin American) Español (de América)

Spanish (Spain) Español (de España)

Swedish Svenska

Turkish Türkçe

Damjan Georgievski

Dec 18, 2006, 8:38:05 PM12/18/06
Chris Hofmann wrote:

> I'm in the process of trying to do some budgeting, planning and get
> approval for the idea of producing a limited edition Firefox 2
> Localization Team T-Shirt. The goal is to send these to all the folks
> involved in helping to set a new record for the number of locales
> shipped simultaneously with Firefox 2.

YES.. finally a Firefox T-shirt :)

> Arabic ????
> Belarusian ??????????
> Bulgarian ?????????

Chris,
you should really be using UTF-8 almost always :)

--
damjan

Tsahi Asher

Dec 19, 2006, 6:26:06 AM12/19/06
what about Hebrew? we will be releasing with 2.0.0.1.

--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team

Chris Hofmann

Dec 19, 2006, 10:44:42 AM12/19/06
to Tsahi Asher, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Ok, we will plan for any localization that can make 2.0.0.1 too.

chris h.