Mozilla Lockwise

Rhoslyn Prys

Nov 10, 2020, 5:07:52 AM11/10/20
to dev-l10n
Can we have a multilingual version of Lockwise, please.

I'm bored of the English version...

Rhos

--
Rhoslyn Prys
Meddal.com

Ayush Pratap Singh

Nov 10, 2020, 5:15:32 AM11/10/20
to Rhoslyn Prys, dev-l10n
I am in if this materialises.

Would be happy to contribute in HIndi language.

-- Ayush

Jeff Beatty

Nov 10, 2020, 9:57:44 AM11/10/20
to Ayush Pratap Singh, Rhoslyn Prys, dev-l10n
Hey Rhos,

Just to clarify, are you referring to Lockwise in desktop, iOS, or Android?

Jeff

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 3:15 AM Ayush Pratap Singh <ayus...@gmail.com>

Rhoslyn Prys

Nov 10, 2020, 11:31:27 AM11/10/20
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Android.
--
Rhoslyn Prys
Meddal.com

07815067805 / 01248 351289

Delphine L

Nov 10, 2020, 11:42:50 AM11/10/20
to Rhoslyn Prys, dev-l10n
Hello Rhos,

We have been trying to get clarity on the status of this project since the
August layoffs, but still have not been able to get that.
Just a few days ago I asked again and am waiting to hear back.

Lockwise for mobile has not been in active development for a very long time
now, so we want to make sure that your efforts are well directed.

I will of course let you know once I hear back about the status of this
project.

cheers
Delphine

Rhoslyn Prys

Nov 10, 2020, 3:41:31 PM11/10/20
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks Delphine for this info.

Mozilla has been very supportive of minority languages in the past and
the Welsh team would like to see this continue. Given that Mozilla is
moving to a more product focused future, we would not wish for this to
end. Lockwise has been a bit of an outlier in terms of localization and
I'm hoping that future products do not follow that path.

Thanks for all your support

Rhos