Localisation of Kyrgyz Language in Pontoon

joshua.ric...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2018, 2:17:29 PM6/16/18
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello!

Could you please enable translation into Kyrgyz (ISO 639-1: ky) in Pontoon?

---

1) What Mozilla product are you hoping to localise?

Common Voice

2) Which language code should be used? (ISO-639-1, ISO-639-3, country code).

ISO-639-1: ky

3) How many plural forms are in the language? To give an example,
how would you translate the following phrases:

The same number of plurals as the other Turkic languages (Turkish, Azerbaijani, Tatar, etc.)

4) Are you hoping to localise alone or do you have friends that will join
you? For sustainability of the localisation (because we're always releasing
new versions of Firefox products that will need localising), we'd prefer to
only ship new locales that have more than one person sustaining them.

I'm working with native speakers and translators.

Thanks!

Josh