Localization of Moksha in Pontoon

Moxelanus Moxelanus

Oct 7, 2018, 5:39:32 AM10/7/18
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi!

Could you please enable translation into Moksha in Pontoon?

---

1) What Mozilla product are you hoping to localise?

Common Voice

2) Which language code should be used? (ISO-639-1, ISO-639-3, country code).

ISO 639-2, ISO 639-3, mdf, RU

3) How many plural forms are in the language? To give an example,
how would you translate the following phrases:

ноль кефт - *0 rocks*
фкя кев - *1 rock*
кафта кефт - *2 rocks*
колма кефт - *3 rocks*
ниле кефт - *4 rocks *
вете кефт - *5 rocks*
кемонь кефт - *10 rocks*
комсь кефт - *20 rocks*
сяда кефт - *100 rocks*
тёжань кефт - *1000 rocks*
Мон няян ноль кефт модань лангса - *I see 0 rocks on the ground*
Мон няян фкя кев модань лангса - *I see 1 rock on the ground*
Мон няян кемонь кефт модань лангса - *I see 10 rock on the ground*
Мон няян кефт модань лангса - *I see rocks on the ground*

4) Are you hoping to localise alone or do you have friends that will join
you? For sustainability of the localisation (because we're always releasing
new versions of Firefox products that will need localising), we'd prefer to
only ship new locales that have more than one person sustaining them.

Working with the team working on Erzya

Thank you!

Oleg

Peiying Mo

Oct 9, 2018, 2:38:12 PM10/9/18
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Oleg,

Apologize for the delay. I have added the locale to Pontoon, and enabled Common Voice project. I also made you the locale manager. You can add Erzya to the team.

For more information on how to use Pontoon, here is a guide: https://mozilla-l10n.github.io/localizer-documentation/tools/pontoon/.

Thank you!
Peiying