localization of amharic(አማርኛ)

besufk...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 2:36:06 PM10/29/18
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
hello there we are looking for localization of amahric(አማርኛ) .....

Delphine Lebédel

Oct 29, 2018, 2:40:31 PM10/29/18
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Mozilla Localizations.

We do have already have Amahric locale enabled in Pontoon (our localization
tool): https://pontoon.mozilla.org/am/
Have you tried to reach out to the current localizers? I would start out by
introducing yourself to the current manager
<https://pontoon.mozilla.org/contributors/sa1YRVcThBQW9GKlmjaqShr0O2s/> and
work from there. Let me know if you don't hear back though.

You can also start out by creating an account on Pontoon and submitting
suggestions for strings.

Let me know if you have any questions.

cheers
delphine

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:36 AM <besufk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello there we are looking for localization of amahric(አማርኛ) .....

Delphine Lebédel

Oct 29, 2018, 2:40:32 PM10/29/18
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org