Re: Localized Mozilla Lightening ( Calendar Application )

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Axel Hecht

未读,
2014年6月3日 07:24:562014/6/3
收件人 chandrakant dhutadmal、Jeff Beatty、Philipp Kewisch
Glancing at the files, the list of localizations for Calendar hasn't
changed since 2012.

CCing Philipp to see if he's up for new ones.

Axel

On 6/3/14 8:23 AM, chandrakant dhutadmal wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I want to know if we have localized Mozilla Lightening plugin for Indic languages ? If yes, can someone guide me to appropriate links so that i can have a look at it and contribute in those languages where there are opportunities.
>

> Regards,
> Chandrakant Dhutadmal.
> C-DAC, Pune, India.

Philipp Kewisch

未读,
2014年6月8日 04:00:422014/6/8
收件人 Axel Hecht、chandrakant dhutadmal、Jeff Beatty
Hello Folks,

I am glad to add new localizations, please bear with me since this is
the first time doing so after the new process. The first step would be
to contact the Indic localization team and prepare the repository to a
state where all calendar strings are translated. When this is done let
me know and I will make sure the locales are added to the all-locales
file, which will make it appear in the localized nightly builds.

Once you are happy with these builds, the Thunderbird localized for your
language will have to sign off on the Thunderbird l10n dashboard. This
will include it in the beta and release builds. Note the release dates
for Thunderbird 31 + Lightning 3.3 are coming up very soon, so if you
want your language included until the next major release I'd suggest to
move forward with this quickly.

Regards,
Philipp
0 个新帖子