Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, August 29 5:00 PM UTC

Matjaz Horvat

Aug 18, 2012, 3:31:19 PM8/18/12
to Mozilla projects web content localization, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org
Howdy,

The next Persona release (train-2012.08.17) is scheduled for next
Wednesday, so we'd like to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday,
August 29 5:00 PM UTC. New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN.

This time we only have 5 new and 8 fuzzy strings.

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
on our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>
(will be ready pretty soon)

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž