Update to gaia setups

Axel Hecht

Oct 23, 2013, 10:13:57 AM10/23/13

I've just finished the configuration of gaia with the 1.1 branch.

This means:

gaia-community compares the repos in /gaia-l10n against
/releases/gaia-l10n/v1_2/en-US. That gives you something rather stable
to work against.

Dwayne, Willy, can you set things up so that that works?

gaia-v1_1 is /releases/gaia-l10n/v1_1 within itself

gaia-v1_2 is /releases/gaia-l10n/v1_2 within itself

gaia is /gaia-l10n within itself, and I'll try to update the
/gaia-l10n/en-US repo with the master contents soon.

Questions?

Axel