new strings on 1.3, gaia-community on master

Axel Hecht

Feb 6, 2014, 8:20:16 AM2/6/14

I just pushed 10 new strings to 1.3, please get to those quickly.

For gaia-community, I migrated that to /gaia-l10n/en-US, aka master.
That's 150 strings compared to the previous 1.3 status.

Master is for 1.4, and the schedule for 1.4 is going to be different
than previous schedules.

I'll have a few townhalls once we're actually sharing the schedule in
public.

I removed 1.1 and 1.2 from the dashboards, those are wrapped up.

Axel

Axel Hecht

Feb 6, 2014, 8:52:36 AM2/6/14
PS:

The settings strings are developer debug strings, for the Async Pan Zoom
Controller, APZC in short.

Feel free to leave those in English, I expect those to get removed once
APZC works flawlessly, too.

Axel