Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, October 23 5:00 PM UTC

1 view

Matjaz Horvat

Oct 13, 2012, 3:40:34 AM10/13/12
to Mozilla projects web content localization, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org
Howdy,

The next Persona release (train-2012.10.12) is scheduled for Wednesday,
October 24 so we'd like to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday,
October 23 5:00 PM UTC. New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN.

This time we only have 1 fuzzy string. Piece of cake. :-)

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
on our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž