Localised Nemo article on "what is linux"

Meraj Imran

Dec 12, 2012, 6:58:19 AM12/12/12
to community india mailing list, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org, Mozilla Reps - General, reps-comm...@lists.mozilla.org, Faisal Sir, Vineel Sir, Dwaraka Nath, Gyani Sir
Hi all,

I feel elated to share the news that our two articles of NEMO  in Telugu has got published in the mozilla wiki page.

What is Linux: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Te:NeMo-Linux

What is Open Source: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Te:NeMo-Opensource

These articles will surely boost the local people of Andhra Pradesh to understand about open source , its importance and its usage.

This is the effort by Hema Bhanu and me  with encouragement of Vineel sir, Faisal Sir, Gautam Raj, Dwaraka and other mozilla reps.This is a small initiative by us and we would like to take this initiative to greater extent.

Regards,
Meraj Imran
Mozilla Student Rep
Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
India.

Faisal Aziz

Dec 17, 2012, 11:09:53 AM12/17/12
to Meraj Imran, community india mailing list, Gyani Sir, Mozilla Reps - General, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-comm...@lists.mozilla.org, Faisal Sir, Vineel Sir, Dwaraka Nath
Great Work Imran and team. I hope you guys will always keep Mozilla spirit
with you..
Keep Rocking!!!!!!

Feel free to ask for any help,guidance, & queries regarding L10n.

Sayak Sarkar

Dec 17, 2012, 11:30:00 AM12/17/12
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, community india mailing list, Gyani Sir, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-comm...@lists.mozilla.org, Faisal Sir, Vineel Sir, Meraj Imran, Dwaraka Nath
Great work guys. You are awesome! :-)

About Me:http://about.me/sayak_sarkar
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sayak_sarkar
Blog: http://sayaksarkar.wordpress.com

Meraj Imran

Dec 17, 2012, 12:09:13 PM12/17/12
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, community india mailing list, Gyani Sir, Mozilla Reps - General, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-comm...@lists.mozilla.org, Faisal Sir, Vineel Sir, Dwaraka Nath
Thank you all dear friends, we did this only with your encouragement and inspiration!!

Special thanx to reps of pune!!

Faisal Aziz

Dec 17, 2012, 1:13:57 PM12/17/12
to Meraj Imran, community india mailing list, Gyani Sir, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, dev-l10n...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-comm...@lists.mozilla.org, Faisal Sir, Vineel Sir, Dwaraka Nath
I am always there. Go ahead and feel free to ask for help!!!!!!! All the
best!