Wow does anyone have any extra time on there hands for a noob

Rod Sadousky

Aug 29, 2016, 12:38:32 PM8/29/16
I am lost i need help desperatley bad im a quick learner. Pmease i need someone who doesnt mind maybe just having a conversation on thr phone so i can ask a few questions.

Rod Sadousky

Aug 29, 2016, 12:41:42 PM8/29/16
If someone will please please please help me i have been butting my head up against the wall with this ugh. If anyone is in dfw area would be even better i will buy lunch whatever.. Amyb3187@gmail

patrick...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 11:36:12 AM10/24/16
Am Montag, 29. August 2016 18:38:32 UTC+2 schrieb Rod Sadousky:
> I am lost i need help desperatley bad im a quick learner. Pmease i need someone who doesnt mind maybe just having a conversation on thr phone so i can ask a few questions.

ask!

patrick...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 11:38:07 AM10/24/16
Am Montag, 29. August 2016 18:38:32 UTC+2 schrieb Rod Sadousky:
> I am lost i need help desperatley bad im a quick learner. Pmease i need someone who doesnt mind maybe just having a conversation on thr phone so i can ask a few questions.

send me ur skype..

yanisa...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:07:26 PM10/31/16
Yanisa

yanisa...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:07:38 PM10/31/16
Yanisa

yanisa...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:08:02 PM10/31/16
Yanisa

Rod Sadousky

Nov 13, 2016, 2:40:33 AM11/13/16
I am going to set up a Skype first Thing in the am thank u do freakin much