who's using ichnaea?

William Kahn-Greene

Aug 28, 2019, 10:52:15 AM8/28/19
to Discussion about Geo location services
Hi!

We're in the process of simplifying Ichnaea to make it easier to
maintain in the long term and also easier to set up and get running.

Other than Mozilla Location Services, what other instances of Ichnaea
are out there? Who else is using it and what version?

Depending on the answers we get back, we may radically simplify
Ichnaea in ways that make it hard to run. So if you're using it,
please let us know!

Thanks!

/will